Our mission is to welcome and assist girls and adolescents from 6 to 17 years old, who find themselves in a situation of need or helplessness due to the inability to be cared for by their own family, or because of suffering from abandonment or abuse. Offering comprehensive education in a family environment.
We want to present to our society a “praxis” or practice that defends and makes life grow in the midst of violence. Promote the fundamental rights of children and youth and provide quality human, social and Christian formation to adolescent and young girls and their families, in a way that positively affects the transformation of their environment.
Goal and Objectives
GOALS: Care and educate girls and adolescents in the state of abandonment, family and social abuse, to create structures of genuine fraternity and thus contribute to the transformation of the family nuclei.
- 1. To welcome girls and teens in an atmosphere of understanding, affection, and material and moral security that helps them feel valued and loved.
- Take provide physical and mental health care, ensuring the harmonious development of their personality, while offering a comprehensive and compensatory education.
- Offer guidance and adequate help to the families from which our residents come from, to try and improve the family environment and reinforce the family ties for the best adjustment of each member when returning home.
- To foster in girls and young people a spirit of fraternization and love towards their peers.
- Return to the Puerto Rican society productive and independent women.
We offer the following services:
Housing Accommodations, Nutrition, and Health, Education, Supervised Studies and Tutoring, Transportation, Medical and Dental Services, Multidisciplinary Team including Psycho-Social Psychological Therapies, Psychometric Tests, Social, Cultural, Recreational and Sports Activities, Integral Formation of the person in all their dimensions, including, ethics and values.
Make a Donation!
Every girl deserves to have a safe and secure place to live in and to be surrounded with people who care and love them. Joining efforts for a more solidary rich harbor living in peace and love. Please help us to achieve this by donating.